Monday, June 8, 2009

Memphis in Lisbon?

It is now more than two weeks since our Memphis readings and almost everyday I receive an email from someone that was part of that incredible experience!

Now in Lisbon, I met with my fellow-Memphis-colleague Patrício da Silva for a dinner the other day. Have to say, I started missing the group! So, I came back to the blog and read all the notes from all of us. And then I realized something was missing from my entry!!!
I did not say goodbye to Linda Golding and (my fault) the names of Michael Geller and John Glover were not present on my previous entry...SORRYYYYYY!!! (I thought I had put them there...)

So, dear Michael Geller, John Glover and Linda Golding, I send you a big THANK YOU for all your support and very kind words! It was a pleasure to meet you.

From Lisbon with love,
Andreia Pinto-Correia

No comments: